For CCMG Trainees in Biochemical Genetics, Nurses, Nutritionists and Genetic Counsellors, MSc and PhDs students (not applicable to MDs or PhDs who have completed their training) who are seeking financial support, please do not hesitate to ask for a Travel Award.
The Scientific Committee will evaluate all applications. Successful applications will be notified by March 31, 2017. Garrod Trainee Travel Awards will be granted to five outstanding applicants and will cover travel, hotel and registration expenses. During the Symposium, there will be one poster and one oral presentation prize of $250 awarded.
- Submit a "Letter of Endorsement" from a supervisor to include information regarding the Trainee’s direct contribution to the research of the submitted abstract (special role, qualities, etc.) and any relevant information.
- The letter should be uploaded in the online abstract module.
- Eligible to CCMG Trainee in Biochemical Genetics, Nurses, Nutritionists and Genetic Counsellors, MSc and PhDs students. (Not applicable to MDs or PhDs who have completed their training).
- Submit a membership application (Please remit payment online when registering for the symposium.)
- Submit an abstract.
- Present your work at the Garrod Symposium.